Membership with Parents Centre helps us with the cost of the daily running of the centre, includes a subscription to our local magazine the ‘Palmy Parent’ and the KiwiParent magazine (Published by Parents Centre New Zealand), as well as our parent education programme, including postnatal seminars, parenting courses, and events.
Membership provides a range of benefits including:
- Six issues of Kiwi Parent Magazine (Parents Centre NZ)
- Six Issues of Palmy Parent (Palmerston North Parents Centre magazine)
- Discounted attendance at parent education (postnatal) seminars
- Support in forming a postnatal coffee group
- Being part of Palmerston North Parents Centre social events
- Discounts with a great range of local businesses and special ‘sale’ days
- A discounted rate for Music & Movement classes
The fees charged for our antenatal classes and membership cover part of the costs of the services provided to our members.
Enrol for Childbirth Education Classes or renew a membership