Bring your new baby to these classes held on Wednesdays 16th, 23rd and the 30th October 2019 from 10am - 12pm.
The class is best suited to babies 0-6 weeks of age, and dads are welcome to attend.
The topics covered in the programme include:
- Feeding - Where are they at now? Growth spurts, time, mastitis, trouble shooting
- Sleeping - What is normal? Dispelling the myths
- Crying - Tired signs and cues, crying is communication, in arms crying
- Q & A - Ask questions about your birth or recovery
- Baby Massage
- Health and Growth - Fontanelle, hormone spots etc
- Infant Development - The Latest research from the Brainwave Trust
Many parents, particularly new mums, find the information and support in the ‘Baby and You’ programme extremely helpful in managing the challenges, and making the most of the rewards, that a new baby brings to into their life.